14th SAR International Conference: 'Too Early / Too Late'
From April 19-21, 2023, the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) will host the 14th International Conference on Artistic Research in Trondheim. Organized in collaboration with the Society for Artistic Research, it is the largest conference on practice based research through the arts.
The 14th International Conference on Artistic Research is co-organised by the Society for Artistic Research (SAR) and the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). It takes place from April 19 to 21, 2023, in Trondheim, Norway.
The conference brings together leading practitioners, scholars and policy makers, showcasing exemplary artistic research projects, while focussing key issues through critical debate.
The conference is prepared by a scientific committee that consists of:
- Florian Schneider, President of SAR and Professor at the Trondheim Academy of Fine Art, NTNU (Chair)
- Michael Francis Duch, Professor and Deputy Head of Research at the Music Department, NTNU
- Michaela Glanz, Executive Board member, SAR
- Johan A Haarberg, Executive Officer, SAR
- Marianne Skjulhaug, Dean of the Faculty of Architecture and Design, NTNU
- Geir Strøm, Vice-President of SAR
The conference organizing team at NTNU includes:
- Hege Ertzaas Fossland, conference manager, NTNU
- Jacob Jessen, Head of the Trondheim Academy of Fine Art, NTNU
- Thomas Craig Sinclair, Peer-review coordinator, NTNU
Do you want to share your experimental presentation about your artistic research?
The Call for Contributions for this conference will close on the 14th of November at 13:00 CEST.